For series of edited EMAN books and book reviews, the editorial process, organization of the review process is managed by the chairman of EMAN. If our members are interested in making book chapter contributions, please contact to chairman of EMAN-AP. Abstracts and papers for EMAN-AP and EMAN Conferences should be submitted to the respective conference organizer.
Calls for Papers
Special issue call for papers from Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal
- Ki-Hoon Lee, Griffith Business School, Griffith University (Australia) | email@example.com
- Stephan Vachon, Ivey Business School, Western University (Canada) | firstname.lastname@example.org
This Special Issue of Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal (SAMPJ) – in collaboration with the 10th Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting in Asia Pacific (10th EMAN-AP) invites manuscripts that examine CSR and social sustainability issues in supply chain context.
- – Nathalie Crutzen, (Special issue first guest editor: email@example.com)
Special Issue Contact
- – Jonas Van Bockhaven:, firstname.lastname@example.org
All topic related papers are invited for submission, no matter wheter presented at the last EMAN EU conference in Liège or not. Papers to be submitted by 31 October 2017.
- – Dr Katherine Christ, University of South Australia Business School
- – Professor Dr Roger Burritt, Fenner School of Environment and Society, The Australian National University
- – Professor Dr Stefan Schaltegger, Centre for Sustainability Management, Leuphana University Lüneburg.
Although submitted papers do not need to have been presented at a workshop or conference, opportunities have been negotiated to present your ideas ahead of formal submission. These include: the European Accounting Association (EAA) Annual Congress, Milan, Italy 30 May – 1 June 2018 (http://www.eaacongress.org/r/home); the 22nd EMAN Conference “Social responsibility and sustainability accounting – Key corporate performance drivers and measures” in Galati, Romania 21-22 June 2018 (http://eman-eu.org/conferences); and the 2018 EMAN-AP conference “Global supply chain, corporate social responsibility and sustainability management – strategies and the use of Sustainability Accounting”, anticipated to be held at Kasetsart Business School, Bangkok, Thailand 31 Oct – 3 November 2018 (http://eman.bus.ku.ac.th/).
Papers are to be submitted to AAAJ at Emerald by 30 November 2019. Publication date 2020.
If you seek initial feedback on your potential contribution please send an Abstract to the lead co-editor, to Katherine.Christ@unisa.edu.au.