EMAN Global is the umbrella organisation of the regional EMAN sections: EMAN Europe,EMAN Asia-Pacific, EMAN Africa and EMAN Americas.
The steering committee of EMAN Global is a group of academics and professional experts in the area of environmental, social and sustainability accounting and management who are responsible for general policy, procedures, and related matters affecting EMAN as a whole. EMAN is organized in regional sections with a large freedom of independent action. The EMAN Global steering committee deals with topics such as:
- Discussion and selection of organizers and locations for the annual EMAN global conferences.
- Editing of EMAN books and contributions to other EMAN publications between the EMAN regional sections
- Management of the network information, including the linking of EMAN regional sections
- Exchange of information about sustainability accounting and sustainability information management developments
- Representation of EMAN as a whole at international conferences other than EMAN conferences
- Further development of the network
Questions regarding EMAN can be directed at each steering committee member.
We recommend approaching your regional EMAN section.